Frequently Asked Questions
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- How do I write a product review?
- Can I buy a single shoe?
- How do I clean my footwear?
- The style I want is out of stock, when will you get more?
- What do your different widths mean?
- Will you be bringing back narrow widths for women?
- Where are your products made?
- Why can’t you ship internationally?
1. What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
We do not accept cash, CODs, checks, credit card gift cards (unless bank issued) or money orders.
Due to our US credit card verification service, we are unable to accept credit cards with international billing addresses.Return to Top
2. Can I change or cancel my order?
We are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, once your order is placed, it generally goes immediately into the fulfillment process and may not be cancelled or changed. If you realize you've made a mistake after placing your order, please contact us immediately.Return to Top
3. How do I write a product review?
In order to write a review you must be signed in. If you haven’t already done so, please create a user account on our site. When you are all signed in, you will see "Write a Review" to the right of any style on our product pages. Simply click on this and you will be able to title your review, give a "star" rating and write your comments.Return to Top
4. Can I buy a single shoe?
Sorry, we cannot accommodate single shoe orders at this time. Our footwear is not only sold, but also manufactured in pairs.
If you require two different size shoes, we would recommend contacting the National Odd Shoe Exchange (oddshoe.org) where they can try to match you up with someone to exchange for the correct sizes needed.Return to Top
5. How do I clean my footwear?
In general we recommend the following guidelines for cleaning the footwear:
- On a regular basis, brush away any surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended, rugged use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse all soap off as it is hydrophilic.
- Open footwear fully, remove the insole and laces and dry at room temperature. Never expose to heat!
- Recommended treatment depends on construction and materials of the footwear (most treatments do alter color and appearance).
6. The style I want is out of stock, when will you get more?
We are very sorry that the item you need is out of stock. When you try to select the size you need, if the item is out of stock, the "add to cart" button will turn grey and above it you will see a link to "Notify me when available".
This will bring you to our sign-in page where you can sign-in or create an account. As soon as we get more inventory of the item, we will email to let you know!Return to Top
7. What do your different widths mean?
Our footwear is made in an array of widths in order to provide our customers with the best fit possible. See chart below for width descriptions:
- N = Narrowest width
- B = Narrow width
- D = Average or medium width
- M = Equal to a "D" or medium width
- E = the narrower of the "wide" widths
- W = Equal to an "E" or wide width
- 2E or EW = Extra wide width
- 3E = A little more wide than a 2E
- 4E = Our widest width offering
Whenever possible have your foot measured with a Brannock device by a shoe care professional. Using a Brannock device is the most accurate method to determine your shoe size and width.Return to Top
8. Will you be bringing back narrow widths for women?
Unfortunately, our narrow widths have been discontinued and they will not be available in new product.Return to Top
9. Where are your products made?
Our footwear is produced in a variety of countries including the Dominican Republic, USA, and China.Return to Top
10. Why can’t you ship internationally?
Due to international licensee agreements, we are only able to ship to addresses within the 50 United States.Return to Top