Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot
Bates Ranger is AR670-1 Compliant and is built to specifically meet military specifications. This durable hot weather composite toe boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a durable long lasting rubber outsole.
• Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather with Abrasion Resistant Nylon
• Breathable Lining and Padded Collar for Comfort
• Secure Lace to Toe Fit
• ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Medial Side Vents for Added Breathability
• Cushioned EVA Midsole for Extra Comfort
• Durable Long Lasting Rubber Outsole
• AR670-1 Complaint. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.
Bates composite toe footwear meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards. Composite toe material is non-metallic, is temperature resistant, and lighter in weight than steel toe materials.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE