• Easy to Clean Durable Leather
• ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Molded Heel and Toe Bumpers for Added Reinforcement
• Bates Anti-Fatigue Endurance Performance System
• Multi Terrian Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsole with Molded Arch Support
Bates composite toe footwear meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards. Composite toe material is non-metallic, is temperature resistant, and lighter in weight than steel toe materials.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Four part energy return technology that
delivers the ultimate comfort and support
with every step.
Undetectable in electronic security environments. Footwear features non-metallic shank, hardware and construction.