***Reference: PAM 670-1 Guide to the Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia
Upper required to be made of leather or leather and non-mesh fabric.
Boots must be between 8-10 inches in height.
Soling materials do not exceed 2 inches in height and will not extend up the back of the heel or over the top of the toe.
Boots must be Coyote 498 flesh-side out cattlehide leather
Boots must have a plain toe
Coyote 498 rubber outsole. Rubber or pure polyether polyurethane soles are the only outsole material that currently meets the need for durability and traction on surfaces in multiple environments and temperature ranges.
TerraX3 Coyote Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot
The TerraX3 is a heavy duty Berry Compliant boot made with an ASTM F2413-11 composite toe. This durable hot weather boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a Vibram® outsole. This style is also AR670-1 Compliant, built specifically to meet military specifications.
• Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather
• Breathable and Moisture Wicking Lining
• ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Cushioned Midsole for Added Comfort
• Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole (FOD Approved)
• Proudly Manufactured in the USA
• AR670-1 Compliant. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.
Long lasting, non marking lightweight polyurethane outsole.