GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zip Boot with GORE-TEX®
• Moisture Wicking GORE-TEX® Lining to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry
•Non Metallic ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Nylon Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
• Cushioned Removable Insert for Added Comfort
• Cushioned EVA Midsole for Added Comfort
• Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for Traction
Bates composite toe footwear meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards. Composite toe material is non-metallic, is temperature resistant, and lighter in weight than steel toe materials.
SHOP COMPOSITE TOE
Gore-Tex® footwear is waterproof and
breathable. The lining allows moisture vapor to
escape while eliminating liquid penetration.
Guaranteed to keep you dry.
Undetectable in electronic security environments. Footwear features non-metallic shank, hardware and construction.