This high performance Berry Compliant boot is made for navigating rugged environments. This durable hot weather boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a Vibram® outsole. The M-8 Hot Weather is also AR670-1 Compliant, built specifically to meet military specifications.
• Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather
• Breathable and Moisture Wicking Lining
• Cushioned Midsole for Added Comfort
• Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole, made specifically for Bates
• Proudly Manufactured in the USA
• AR670-1 Complaint. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.